1. Description of Service. DuryConsulting.com is the Website created, owned, and maintained by Dury Consulting, LLC a legal lifestyle brand, events and education provider, and coordinating service. Through the Website, you will have the ability to register for and purchase general events and events that have been approved for continuing legal education credit. Not all events offered by Dury Consulting have been approved for continuing education credit. Products may also be purchased through the website.
3. Content & Platforms. All Products, including but not limited to CLE products and any other content available through the Service and other works of authorship (collectively, “Content”) is protected by the intellectual property rights of Dury Consulting and/or its licensors.
4. Limited License in Products. Unless otherwise stated, Dury Consulting and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the Website and all material on the Website, including without limitation any CLE Products offered on the Website or linked to from this website, including videos. For the purposes of these terms ownership of the website, products, and services offered by Dury Consulting, including but not limited to both written materials and video recordings include information obtained by users via email and via external links from the website or email directing users to retrieve such services, products or materials from a site or location that is hosting or housing such materials, including external websites, file sharing sites, etc. The CLE Products are offered only for Continuing Legal Education purposes in the jurisdiction(s) specified. The CLE Products are not intended to be legal advice on any topic and should not be considered or construed as such by you. You must not rely on the information on this Website as an alternative to legal advice from your attorney or other professional legal services provider. If you have any specific questions about any legal matter you should consult your attorney or other professional legal services provider. You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information on this Website. CLE Products purchased through the Website may be viewed, downloaded for caching purposes only, or printed, to the extent permitted from the Website for Your personal use, subject to the restrictions delineated in the Terms and Conditions. You must not republish material from the Website (including without limitation republication on another website); sell, rent or sublicense material from the Website; show any material from the Website in public; reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on the Website for a commercial purpose; edit or otherwise modify any material on the Website; or redistribute material from the Website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution).
6. Refund Policy. Live Programs; Dury Consulting is offers refunds for events with a registration fee of less than $50.00 USD. within Dury's sole discretion. Dury Consulting may offer, within its discretion, a credit for any such attendees who are not eligible for a refund, to attend another Dury Consulting event of equal or lesser value within one year of the attendee’s ineligible refund request. Dury Consulting offers refunds for events with registration fees in excess of $50 with notice of cancellation by registrant within fourteen (14) calendar days prior to the scheduled event. Dury Consulting will make every effort to refund registrations, where applicable, within seven (7) business days.
Orders Policies: All refunds, credits, and/or exchanges are made within the discretion of Dury Consulting LLC. We reserve the right to refuse to process some orders. Please use the information below as a guide:
Orders are shipped via USPS within the continental USA. Unfortunately, we do not permit rush orders. Please allow at least 5-7 business days for delivery.
We want you to be satisfied with your Dury Consulting purchase. You may return to sender unopened items within 30 calendar days of the ship date. You may receive a refund for unopened, returned products, less the shipping costs, which is non-refundable.
If you believe there is a problem with your purchase or that you received damaged products, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All claims for damaged items must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. Please allow at least 48 hours for a response.
Digital products, including online courses, downloaded written materials, recorded webinars, etc. are non-refundable once delivered or attended.
The purchase price of your order includes sales tax.
8. Indemnification. You agree to hold Dury Consulting and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, attorneys, and suppliers, and each of their respective successors and assignees (collectively, the “Indemnified Persons”), harmless from, and indemnify them for, all damages, costs, expenses and other liabilities, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, relating to any claim arising out of or related to: (i) your access to and use of the Website and content; (ii) your violation of these Terms, and any applicable law or the rights of another person or party; (iii) any dispute you have with any user of the Website and any dispute you have related to any merchant or advertising found on or through the service; (iv) Dury Consulting's resolution (if any) of any dispute you have with any user of the Service; and (v) any disclosures made with your permission.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties. Dury Consulting provides the service “as is” and “as available”. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Dury Consulting Makes no representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the service or the information or content included in the service. Dury Consulting. makes no representation or warranties that the service will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, secure or timely. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Dury Consulting expressly disclaims all representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including the implied representations, warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement and those arising from a course of dealing, trade, usage or performance. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, and therefore some of the above limitations may not apply to you. If your use of the service results in the need for servicing or replacing property, material, equipment or data we are not responsible for any resulting costs or damages.
10. Exclusion of Damages; Limitation of Liability. To the maximum extent permitted by law, none of the indemnified persons are liable to you or any other person for indirect, incidental, punitive, exemplary, special, statutory, or consequential damages, lost profits, lost revenue, loss of data, loss of privacy, loss of goodwill or any other losses, even if advised of the possibility of such damages and even in the event of fault, tort (including negligence) or strict or product liability. Without limiting the foregoing, in no event will the aggregate liability to you of the indemnified persons exceed, in total, the amounts paid by you to Dury Consulting.
11. Notices and Contact Information. Dury Consultinng will provide all notices by posting them on the Website, except as otherwise set forth in the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement. Notice of any material change to the Terms and Conditions will be posted on the Website for at least thirty (30) days, therefore it is your responsibility to review the Website and this Agreement periodically. You also authorize Dury Consulting to send notices (including notice of subpoenas or other legal process, if any) via electronic mail to the email address that we have on record for you. You must check the Website for notices, and you will be considered to have received a notice when it is made available to you by posting on the Website or when sent by Dury Consulting via electronic mail, whether or not received by you. Dury Consulting may provide notice to any email or other address that you provide to us. You must keep your address current and any notice sent by Dury Consulting to the address that you have most recently provided is effective notice. With the exception of notices related to removal of licensed material and to copyright infringement, you must send us any notice by mailing it to our address for Legal Notices which is: Dury Consulting PO Box 2677 Decatur, GA 30031.
12. Additional Terms.Agreement to Conduct Transactions Electronically. All of your transactions with or through the Service may, at our option, be conducted electronically from start to finish. If Dury Consulting decides to proceed non-electronically, the services will still be governed by the remainder of the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement, unless you enter into different Terms on a document provided by Dury Consulting. If the law allows you to withdraw this consent or if we are ever required to deal with you non-electronically, we reserve the right to charge or increase fees and you agree to print or make an electronic copy of the Terms and Conditions, and any other contract or disclosure that we are required to provide to you.
13. Prizes, Offers, Promotions & Incentives. Any offers, promotions, and incentives provided for registration, no purchase is necessary. You must contact us through the website homepage to claim. Prize eligibility only extends from the date of the initial communication to the date of the event and is not retroactively applied to former communications submitted through the website or communication submitted outside of the time frame described above. Prizes, offers, and incentives are typically within limited supply and are only available until supplies last. Eligibility only extends to communications received by Dury Consulting that reference the prize, offer or incentive and the links found in therein. No other communication or corresponding links are eligible to claim the prize, offer, or incentive. Void where prohibited.
14. Compliance with Laws You are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Access to the Service Content by certain persons or in certain countries may not be legal
15. No Agency; No Third Party Beneficiary. The Terms and Conditions of this Agreement do not create any agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship. Except for the Indemnified Persons, there are no third party beneficiaries of these Terms.
16. Severance. If any part of the Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalid or unenforceable part will be given effect to the greatest extent possible, and the remainder will remain in full effect, provided that the allocation of risks described in these Terms is given effect to the fullest extent possible.
17. Assignment These Terms are personal to you and you may not transfer, assign or delegate them to anyone without the express written permission of Dury Consulting. Any attempt by you to assign, transfer or delegate these Terms without the express written permission of Dury Consulting will be null and void. Dury Consulting has the right to transfer, assign and delegate these Terms to one or more third parties without your permission.
18. Jurisdiction; Choice of Law; Export Limitations. This Service is controlled by us from our offices in the United States of America and is directed for us by United States users. If you access the Service from locations outside the U.S., you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export anything from the Service in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations or the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement. These Terms and all performances and claims of every nature between us are governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, U.S.A., without regard to any conflicts of law principles that would result in the application of the law of a different jurisdiction.You submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located within Georgia.
19. Limitations on Actions. Any action concerning a dispute with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of the dispute arises, or the cause of action is barred.
20. Interpretation. The paragraph headings in these Terms are included to help make the Terms easier to read and have no binding effect. As used in the Terms, the words “include” and “including” are meant to be illustrative and not exhaustive.
21. Entire Agreement The Terms and Conditions of this Agreement (including any terms incorporated into them) and any policies and guidelines posted to the Website by Dury Consulting comprise the entire agreement (collectively the “Entire Agreement”) between you and Dury Consulting with respect to the use of the Service and supersede all contemporaneous and prior agreements between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein, and neither party has relied on any representations made by the other that are not expressly set forth in the Entire Agreement.
22. No Waiver .The failure of any party to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms, including any failure to act with respect to a breach, will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision or that party’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. We suggest that you print out a copy of these Terms for your records.
Personal Information We May Collect